среда, 19 ноября 2014 г.

My ten favorite projects for Imaginarium Designs!

Hi, scrap supporters!
I want to be a Design Team Imaginarium!


My name is Kristina Peshko. Lives and works in Russia, Ekaterinburg. All my heart I love scrap paper, and closest to me style shabby chic and vintage, sometimes I or my soul wants to work in the style of a media mix with bright colors or do something anatomical, to throw out the emotions of the soul through your work. Usually in their works using natural fabrics, lace, dried flowers, also love to use sprays and pigments, texture paste, chipbord, and still cut and colors))).

I make their pages with photos of our family, usually the idea comes of itself, when I listen to music and there is a ready-made image page. For me, the page - secrets that I pull myself out of this emotional pain and self, work on yourself, on your thoughts and techniques.Typically used journaling of the songs that are particularly close to us, such as the song Fairytale in my life, under which my husband and I danced.

Page of "The Tale of my life"



Journaling on a page taken from a song:
"And I for you in the fire I'll be your fate
I'll be the star of the heavens so that the path you specify
And I live for you all take your pain Do not be afraid to go with me and your heart open After all, I'm with you with you I'm with you"


Page of "Together and Forever"

Page of "Сhild - a love that has become visible"

Page of: "This very moment is a seed from which the flowers of tomorrow's happiness grow. Margaret Lindsey"

 I love to make cards with meaning, I like to try different techniques on such small format. Dazzle cards with meaning, which cling to the heart, and that even after a long time there in my head with all the subtleties, phrases. I try to put the baby in every piece of the soul.
My attention is drawn to new technology, new look and try to improve their knowledge, skills and abilities.










I passionately love making albums, this is my love forever, for me it is a real scrapbooking, when working with photos, enter into an unusual situation and experiencing feelings that are depicted in the photo and usually add to albums memorabilia (old letters, metal jewelry, tags, tickets, coins, etc.)










This album-piano "Notes of the soul" to the pianist in the Netherlands - my pride, do it in the early career of the famous pianist in the Netherlands, the foundation drawing and cut himself.



And more 








 Altered scrap:



 

A little more than two years doing scrapbooking and was a Russian design team April-September 2014 was a designer at Marie and Art from May 20 to August 20, 2013 I was in the design team blog "Feechka", my page with tops.

http://kristinapeshko.blogspot.ru/
 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006835005076
http://instagram.com/kristinapeshko
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTinaKristina
  peshko-kristina@mail.ru
Kristina Peshko 8-909-000-17- 57

Привет, скрап единомышленники!
Моё имя Кристина Пешко. Живу и творю в России, г. Екатеринбург. Всей душой обожаю бумашки, и ближе всех мне стиль шебби шик и винтаж, иногда мне или моей душе хочется поработать в стиле микс медиа с яркими красками или сделать что-то анатомическое, чтобы выплеснуть эмоции из души через свою работу. Обычно в работах использую натуральные ткани, кружева, сухоцветы, также очень люблю использовать спреи и пигменты, текстурную пасту, чипборд , а еще вырезать и брызкать красками))).   Я страстно люблю делать альбомы, это моя любовь навечно, для меня это самый настоящий скрапбукинг, когда работаю с фотографии, вхожу в необычное состояние и испытываю чувства, которые запечатлены на фотографии и обычно добавляю в альбомы памятные вещи меморабилии (старые письма, металлические украшения, бирки, билеты, монеты и т.д.) Люблю открытки со смыслом, которые цепляются за сердце, и которые даже через долгое время возникают у тебя в голове со всеми тонкостями, фразами.
Стараюсь всегда идти в ногу с основными тенденциями в скапбукинге, и пробовать новые техники, новый взгляд и стараюсь совершенствовать свои навыки и умения.
Свои странички я делаю с фотографиями нашей семьи обычно идея приходит сама собой, когда слушаю музыку и возникает готовый образ странички. Для меня странички - это нечто тайное, которое я достаю из себя, это и самолечение с душевными боолями, и работа над собой и техниками, над своими мыслями. Обычно использую журналинг из песен, которые особенно нам близки, как например, песня Сказка в моей жизни, под которую мы с мужем танцевали.

1 комментарий:

  1. Боже,какие у тебя потрясающие работы!! Все вместе они смотрятся невероятно круто!!!! Крис,ты мой кумир в мире скрапа)))

    ОтветитьУдалить